1. WILL MY MARRIAGE BE LEGAL IF I’M NOT FROM MEXICO?
Most of our customers avoid the complications of a foreign wedding by getting legally married in their country of origin and then holding their ceremony at the Resort.
2. IS THE MINISTER, PHOTOGRAPHER OR FLORIST INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
No, but we can help you find these professionals if you need them.
3. DO I CHOOSE MY WEDDING CAKE, DESIGN AND FLAVOUR?
Yes, it’s your choice.
4. IS THERE AN MC THAT CAN HELP ME DO THE ANNOUNCEMENTS?
No, you have to arrange your own or we can help you hire one.
5. DOES THE DJ PLAY THE MUSIC THAT I CHOSE?
Yes he does. You just have to provide a list of music type or songs one month before the wedding date.
6. IN THE CASE OF RAIN, DO YOU HAVE A BACKUP FACILITY?
Yes, we will move your ceremony into the Café del Mar or our Ballroom if available, Cafeteria will only accommodate a maximum of 120 people, Ballroom a maximum of 220. Rain is rare in this region, though.
7. CAN I CHANGE THE MENU?
Yes, we’re open to suggestions, additional fee may apply for menu changes not included in the package.
8. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SEATED PER TABLE?
A minimum of 8 and a maximum of 10 guests per table.